- 500 words of new fiction every day
- Finish first draft of Finding Valhalla (DONE!)
- Start editing Dragons At Dawn
- Post to my blog on Monday and Thursday
- Post ROW80 updates on Sunday and Wednesday
- 3/13 – 523
- 3/14 – 504
- 3/15 – 531
Six Days To Sabbath is at 24,371 words. Finding Valhalla is finished. Editing progresses slowly on Dragons At Dawn. Blog posts are all on schedule.
After writing Zombie Guinea Pig, I started thinking about writing some more flash fiction, but I don’t really know how. All my work so far has been on novel or novella length stories and I’m not sure how to focus on only one idea for a short story. I have lots of books on writing a novel, but none on writing short fiction.
I need some help! Please leave a comment with any recommendations you have for books on how to write short stories. I really appreciate your help with this.
Good luck on your goals, and see you back here on Sunday!