- 500 words of new fiction every day
- Finish first draft of Finding Valhalla (DONE!)
- Start editing Dragons At Dawn
- Post to my blog on Monday and Thursday
- Post ROW80 updates on Sunday and Wednesday
- 3/16 – 1000
- 3/17 – 540
- 3/18 – 528
- 3/19 – 537
Six Days To Sabbath is at 25,976 words. Finding Valhalla is finished. Editing progresses slowly on Dragons At Dawn. Blog posts are all on schedule.
On Wednesday I took another break from Six Days To Sabbath to write another short story for a flash fiction challenge by Chuck Wendig. The idea was to write 1000 words based on a picture of a building with a Hotel sign on the roof. I posted it on my blog and left a link in Chuck’s comments for his challenge. It’s called The Old Hotel. Please give it a read and let me know what you think.
I wish you all the best on your ROW80 goals!